smile Thks for all the sharing! I am very sure I am in the right place! grin

As I was telling Dottie that I am on the other side of the world. So u can imagine my surprise when I logged in this morning and saw 3 pages of sharing! It took me a while to read thro them but I'm happy to be learning!

Come to think of it, the only friend here who is always supportive is this mom whose DD was best friend with DS when they were both in K and G1. In fact, they were inseparable... to the extend that the sch decided that they should be in different classes from G2 onwards. This friend knows DS8's strengths and his quirks. Sometimes when I shared with her abt DS's unsuccessful attempts esp. when it comes to a social setting (in the playground especially), she understands!!! (unlike parents with boys who think that I SHOULD have exposed DS to rougher playing/ sports since boys will be boys).

There is a chinese phrase that says "playing the music instrument to the cow" ... loosely translated to " u would not get the audience if they are not the right crowd". I will learn to keep my mouth shut and to think before I speak.