Reading Vocabulary: 101
Associational Fluency: 135
Object Naming Fluency: 88
Listening Comprehension: 144
Oral Expression: 136
Letter Naming Facility: 78
Writing Fluency: 83
Math Fluency: 107

Not much there that we didn't know. We can't keep up with him in math, his reading is strong, and his writing is weak.

He's four points below the cutoffs for DYS and DD8 was three points below. I was really hoping one of them would qualify to help us with advocacy. Do I apply anyway? Try to get private IQ testing done? Would the potential dysgraphia diagnosis help us here to "justify" his writing score being low?

I'm also starting to wonder if we need to look more into a stealth dyslexia diagnosis. He reads very, very well in context. But it seems like all of the subtests that require reading/identifying letters/words/pictures out of context or quickly are weaknesses. His associational fluency is high (unlike DD8's), but his object naming fluency is low. His letter naming facility is low, writing fluency is low, and math fluency is low compared to his other math scores. His reading vocabulary and word recognition scores don't really match his reading comprehension level (both from this test, DRA-2, and classroom experience). I think that he relies a lot on context to figure things out.

It feels like his highest scores are things he can do in his head, or had context clues for him to use. The lowest scores are identifying pictures/letters/words without context or quickly.

The other tests we have are
Beery VMI:
VMI: 93 %-ile, VP: 99.9 %-ile, MC: 30 %-ile

GFTA: <.01 %-ile

EVT: 99 %-ile

PPVT: 99.5 %-ile

DRA-2: 70

We have an IEP meeting next Monday to discuss OT, ST, and acceleration for next year. Where do we go from here?

Last edited by Cnm; 05/15/17 04:43 PM.