We are on our fifth week of VT for double vision, focusing, and eye teaming. DD is 9, so our situations sound similar. We were only initially assigned 12 weeks of therapy, so her case isn't as complicated as some, but she does have double vision, words moving on the page, headaches, fatigue, etc. I keep asking her if she has noticed these issues lately, and she says no, but I don't know if she is just saying that so I will leave her alone smile
Just this week, I noticed better posture when writing and less mental fatigue. She is having an easier time with the VT homework. She bounced a small ball off the wall and caught it nine times in row. For her that is a huge accomplishment, and it took some of the sting out of the money being spent. We have been diligent about the homework, but seeing some progress and her confidence rise sure helps us stay motivated.
I am still concerned that she has other undiagnosed issues, so I need to figure out if further testing is needed. The VT practice did say they would conduct additional testing or refer us if they feel it is needed after her 10 week check up.