Hereby appreciating Kimck's appropriate astonishment at 3 cello classes per week. It seems crazy to me too. The thing is, there are other places to take string instrument lessons in the area. But this is the most convenient, the one we've been taking Dalcroze classes at for 2 years, and also the one with the best teachers. And if there's any lesson I feel I've learned in the last couple of years, it is that a good teacher, who has a good rapport with your kids, is priceless. I go to DS4's karate class as often as possible just to watch the instructor. He is a master. I'm talking about mixed-age classes full of kids between the ages of 2 and 14 - sometimes as many as 25 of them! - and he somehow manages to take them all seriously, to motivate them, to keep them in line, to be warm and humble but also appropriately stern when necessary, and to teach them great life lessons in a fun atmosphere that all the kids love. I couldn't give a wit about karate per se, but I think it's worth it for DS (and for me!) to be influenced by this teacher. I can't say the teachers at the music school are quite as generally talented, but they do really know what they're doing in working with young kids. And there is a very large community of great young kids at the school. That's the main reason it seems like a possible option. But I agree. Three classes a week is a lot.