Probably. DS7 is what his teacher (bless her) refers to as "very social." I would say at times he has a bossy streak (he even tries it with us!). We will be coaching him, I suspect, for some time on how to be a good leader, to be respectful of other people and their styles and how to work with people to accomplish goals.

FWIW, I have held many leadership roles since mid-high school, despite my decided leanings toward introversion (I joke that I'm an introvert with too much leadership/interpersonal skills training). My mother, who is clearly gifted, maybe even PG, and more introverted yet, has headed church committees, school activities, etc., etc. for years, primarily because people understand that she knows what to do and how to work with them to organize it. She, on the other hand, has certainly tired of the political side of many groups.

So, I tend to judge leaders by their results, less than their style. If I am perfectly honest, I would say I am very leery of any who seem too gregarious and slick.