Glad to see your post and responses as I was going to post about our DS9 that took WISC IV last year. Thought I would share to help and also seek any additional advice smile
The difference between his verbal comprehension (155) and processing speed (121) 34 pts seems to be causing some frustration/overwhelming feelings now that he is in the throws of 5th grade. We just now figured out he may have ADD Inattentive type. He shows many signs of it that may have been "masked" in his Montessori class environment (he went through Lower El. Montessori classroom and switched to a traditional, magnet gifted class for 4th and now 5th). In his three years of Montessori he could daydream/stare at the creases in his hand for 5 minutes and it really didn't matter. Put the same kid in a traditional class and in 5 minutes the teacher may have just given the outline of what is expected on a project. He got through traditional 4th grade (with A's no less) with a teacher that offered "redo's" for careless mistakes and me hanging over his side prodding him to focus and get his work done. Now we know there is something needs to be addressed...sooner, not later smile Have a call in to the psychologist.