Revisit the topic "the world's changing, 'our' needs are changing". Thanks to Mr. Vice President Al Gore inventing the Internet, and Amelia Earnheart perfecting Da Vinci's airplane we probably won't see an Einstein as much as we'll see a Einstein Company, perfecting the development of an intellectual property** a manager overheard at a party in his college days.
Over-teaching the young'uns, theory by "Me.". I'm pushing the basics- reading, writing, 'rithamTic, it ain't so they can get rich. *. It is so they won't be hindered in their quest for their thing. May as well get it while the gettin's good. I see value in studying the "giants" because then you are able to discuss with other kids the awesome stuff of life, even if it just makes for social conversation and does not lead directly to your patented idea.

* I like the comment I read elsewhere the other day that helicopter parenting related to academic career (ie college and choice of profession) is bound to go the way of arranged marriages eventually. Not the deepest truth I've ever read, but on it's own level it's quite true.

**metaphorically, an idea. Not related to the child development market.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar