I like your tangents. The give me some idea of what to expect down the road and what I need to do. I was just reading on the Davidson Gifted Database that if the WISC IV was administered it has a very low ceiling and might look less gifted than is actually the case. So, it suggests getting someone to administer the Standford Binet LM. I'm going to look into it, because the more I look into it now the more I realize he's a lot brighter than even the school's testing indicated.

My husband is balking at the prospect of educating from home. I think I need to show him it can work before he'll consider it. The cyber charter sounds intriguing and is definitely a possibility.

Right now, I'm just finding out what stimulates Mite. His motivation is soooooooooooooooo low because of the h*ll he's been through. I'm so dismayed to discover how much he has suffered.

Well, your'e right. I need to move forward and not wallow in regrets. I've gotta get him going and put my energies into progressive efforts.

thanks