Would you consider a cyber charter school? Our school district is so piss poor it's not even funny. Now granted I graduated from a very rich school where students with any needs wanted for nothing but this school has NOTHING and we don't live in a bad area. There is just nothing here. It's ridiculous. The best option for my son was a cyber charter school. The online classes actually would have forced him to work at the same pace as if he were in a classroom but this particular school has a program where they send books to the students and the student does their work that way and they can work as fast (or slow) as they want. Depending on the school, of course, there is great support and if it's a charter school it's a public school so it's funded like the "traditional school" but the education is customized by the parents. Just a thought. I don't know if it's conducive to your work schedule or your child's personal discipline either. Some people I know would never do it because their kids would never do the work for them yet they will work at school if that makes sense. My son would do ANYTHING to keep from having to sit bored to tears in a classroom again.

"Learning can only happen when a child is interested. If he's not
interested it's like throwing marshmallows at his head and calling it
eating." -Anonymous