I was just wondering if, in addition to the breakdown of all the WISCIV subtests, we need to get scores (if there are any) from his MAP testing. They have done MAP testing for 3 years and they tell us he's in the 99th % every year, but we've never seen any sort of number score. They told us that MAP was an assessment test and I'm just trying to make sure I get everything I need in order to research on my own so that we can get him in the proper school. We are also dealing with some issues of older kids making fun of him. The school psych okayed him to go to the 4/5/6 grade "math club" (extracurricular) but after his 2nd time, he never wanted to go back because the older kids were teasing him. He's the youngest in his 3rd grade class as well so he's the smallest boy. We have been asking for at least math differentiation for 3 years, which the school touts as one of their strengths - "meeting kids at their own level" but we have not experienced that in the classroom. We don't entirely blame the teachers because we don't think they are very well-equipped to handle gifted students. Part of the reason we chose that school was the possible differentiation and small (14) class size. Their solution has typically been to send extra work home and allow him to do higher grade level math on IXL, again at home. They really don't teach him anything new. In fact, they are having him tutor his classmates, which isn't really benefiting him very much if at all. He's bored stiff all the time at school and rushes through assignments so quickly that he's starting to miss easy problems/questions on all subjects. Last night he was assigned 15 minutes on IXL. He chose a 6th grade level section on decimals and decided to "test" it. He put in leading zeros, the decimal point, the correct answer, and more zeros, and although his answer was mathematically correct (we checked), IXL marked it wrong. I see where he's going and I'm concerned that if we don't challenge him now, we'll be in trouble soon! Again, thank you. Sorry for the lengthy reply; as you can tell, I am frustrated!