Quit picking on me, we're supposed to be teasing shift for their aimlessness:(
I mean, encouraging them to continue to persue their passions even if they have to make their own way and follow a path of their own:)

Shift Baby, the world's your oyster and if you want a quality degree that's your birth right. �That's the American dream. �I must mention that in the workforce employers prefer reliability. I'm not being harsh. Here's a quick google search of jobs that are flexible. �http://ysn.com/top-10-jobs-that-free-up-your-daytime/. �Look. I know you and I don't have the same style or the same taste, but it's worth considering. �A degree is for a job. And unless your health improves at least think about what work you can do that is valuable enough that offers job security with extra sick days. �You are very smart and talented.
I feel like you're smart enough that the colleges will still give you a chance, and that they'll let you advance. �But you still have the same health problems. �Can you even do it if they let you. �I know you're smart enough. �Really think about where you want to be.
By this point in the conversation I don't really recall what all of your health problems were, having just met you. �But I do remember that you had migraines. �There's no doubt migraines affect performance. �My own mother suffers severe migraines and she really seems to like her job at the post office as a mail carrier. �With the right medication she is able to perform this job even on the days she is very sick from a migraine. �She said it's a hard job to get and a competitive job to keep and you have to be very reliable. �But it pays good with good benefits and room for advancement. �Somehow spending most of the day in her car driving to the mailboxes is doable on a migraine day. �Which I don't get because I thought sunshine hurt migraines.
��
Alright I'll shush and let someone smarter that me take a crack at offering some advice. Ha-ha. I said crack. That reminds me, pull up your pants.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar