Iquim was for Shift to google because it's a bizarre hippy university that is severly unprestigious but it incorporates particle physics and medicine, two of Shift's listed interests which aren't usually combined. Like I said it's an expensive hobby of mine. I'm using it to persue unguided unfunded unassigned medical research that may or may not lead me to making a new discovery but for me it will not lead to a career. It's just a hobby. It costs money. It's interesting to me. There's room for research into it. You can make a job out of it, I guess. But I'm just interested in the research. I want to make a living off of forex instead. Eur/jpy is popular but too wild for me. I saw a girl who was good with the gby/jpy, talk about tough. No, I think I'll do the usd/cad and minor in eur/usd. I just mentioned the forex to say I'm not looking for a career out of my IQUIM studies, which mixes old wives tales and homeopathy and modern quantum sciences. I apologize for not speaking clearly. I'm working on that. It's still a personal growth area.

Last edited by La Texican; 01/18/11 01:08 PM.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar