Sorry talullah. As a housewife I have too much time on my hands. I spend it studying stuff that interests me. There's a kind of naturopath doctor that goes to pre-med, med school, and then another school. I think it's 11 years total and a regular doctor is 8. I could be wrong. There's a couple people that made an alternative non-accredited school to discuss findings between a few phD quantum physicists and the kind of naturopath I described as well as seasoned practitioners of alternative medicine. I've been interested in alternative medicine since I was a pre-teen.
I just tried to make it clear that they're selling the classes as a way to start a business. I'm taking the classes but only to further my herbism studies I've been studying, not as a career option. I mentioned forex currency daytrading because that's something I'm planning to eventually make a home business out of. Wren said she sometimes watches the Euro(pean) dollar. But I plan to start small with the usdollar vs the cad (Canadian), which is smoother but less active than the more popular Eur(o). I really need to work on my situational awareness and communication skills. It's a personal growth area of mine that still needs attention. Although I usually do alright. I just land on my face whenever I do trip up.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar