Well people try drastic things after the doctors say there's no hope. I had a friend die of brain cancer. After the doctors said they could not do anything more for him he tried some kind of mistletoe remedy. I'm sorry. This hits close to home if you're worried about your father. Speaking of which, sorry. It's um. Try to get your house in order, mentally. It's possible to throw away your future in a time of shock and despair. Not now, but when (if) they pass on while you're trying to finish college. I had a friend who's parents died when she was in her 20s and she left school and lost it for a while. If you're parents are trying to prepare you maybe it's really happening. I keep reading here that there are psychologists that specialize in gifted therapy. I mean, I don't know you. But if you think your parents are going to die while you're so young and trying to finish college I hope you would consider enlisting a counselor to help you hold it togeather. Especially since your best friend is over seas.
I'm really glad you came back to talk.
You can hang out and be a virtual auntie to the kids we're trying to raise here.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar