Hi DeeDee,

Thanks for your response. She makes attempts at back and forth conversation but that can be limited with some children because of their limited language skills. Her language is highly developed and so she tends to dominate, but she does ask other kids questions and respond to what they say. I think she is better with adults. She had a very adult conversation with a man with a dog we met the other day. She does do cooperative play, but again, likes to lead and dominate, but if she were around an older, stronger kid, she might be more inclined to follow more. She does like to be in control, but isn't set on things being "just so" or following routines or rules. She does like me to participate in the play, and is getting better at having me make up my own parts of the story rather than just sticking to what she wants to happen.

She is super outgoing and very adept at reading other's emotions. Other kids tend to like her, but I think she is a bit bossy and controlling. For instance we met a young girl today and my DD4 decided to be her tour guide and walked ahead pointing to things and reading things for her and showing her around. She approached her and introduced herself and asked her to play with them. The other girl seemed fine with it and the parents thought she was cute, but this is fairly typical:she wants to be the teacher, the tour guide, the boss...that may just be personality but there are just a cluster of things that always make me wonder if it is anyting else.