delbows - thanks for the information. Did you send in the results with some sort of information to let them know who he is or with the confirmation e-mail??? I was wondering if they'd send me something first to send with it or if I just need to go ahead and get it in. This is our first talent search so I am not at all sure how I need to do things and obviously my reading the web site isn't working too well for me. smile

Great about your son being offered a grade skip last year!!! Did you have the scores sent directly to the school or did you just take them in? My DS is a 2e and I'm not sure how it will all play out so I didn't have the scores sent to the school but I am hoping he will do well enough that I can show the school the results. But if not, it doesn't really matter, he's just excited to take the test and I figure the experience with any standardized testing will be beneficial for testing in the future.

Good luck to your kids!!!

wink smile shocked smirk (Dottie I am going to end up in prison with Incog!!!!) laugh