I sent in my daughter�s grade level test along with a copy of the registration and our email inquiry (with their answer).

I didn�t have the scores sent to my son�s school last year and did not elect that option for any test this year. The school did not initiate the talent search in any way. I learned of them through this board and the YS program last year.

I did share the results of both his SB-5 and EXPLORE (taken last year) with his math teacher and the assistant principle in an effort for collaboration and in hopes of continued math subject acceleration which was really not well supported by most of the grade school level staff despite his success and need. The junior high math teacher and his 6th grade homeroom teacher seem far more laid back about his schedule this year.

BTW, we declined the offer for him to skip 6th grade because the academics and organizational requirements really kick off in 6th grade at this particular school. He does very well academically, but socially, he is far more comfortable with the soon to graduate 8th grade students (in his math class).