Lorel,

Thank you! You make me feel so much better. That's exactly what I've been doing - compiling lists of stuff. And the intensity is clearly there. I just wanted objective sources so they'll believe me - but there aren't any. Frankly, when my son speaks science, it sounds a lot like what I read about Dottie's son speaking math (but he doesn't have the top achievement scores to prove it - well he does in comprehension and oral language, but there's no science test on the WIAT). And because I don't have proof, I'm providing a bunch of anecdotes re: his questions and answers, etc. I was even thinking about a video, as if the application was by portfolio instead of scores, but I don't have a camcorder. I suppose I could offer to add it later once I find one I can borrow. I'm very eager to get this off for Friday's deadline, in case the rules change for 2008. We definitely need the help - but no matter what, we're already better off than when I first started this process about a month ago, thanks in particular to so many of you here.

Thank you.