Thank you all for your posts. Thanks for your ecouraging words and willingness to help. It had a tremendous impact on me.

When I came to this forum, I thought I was alone in my struggle and was looking for somebody to help me fight even more. Things turned out differently. The person I came for didn't even answer back! However, I started to get my peace back for the first time since I pulled my son out of his previous school. I think I know now what to do. Your posts and ideas helped me see the right path. God, it feels so much better to know that you're not alone, and that there are other parents out there who went through the same struggle and willing to help and share their experiences with you.

To keep you updated, here's what I feel today is the right thing to do for my son. For safety issues, I'll enroll him in a Catholic School nearby. The good news is that they informed me that they'd allow him to skip a year! Inspired by both Kriston and EastnWest, I decided to incorporate homeschooling in our daily life. Dazed&confused, you made me believe that I can do it. Two hours/day is not too much, I hope. And I believe that the key here, as Val put it in her post, is "Perseverance." Cathy, thanks for your encouraging words.

I'll keep coming back and As D&C suggested I might be a more frequent visitor to the homeschooling thread, or yahoo group. To you all, I'd love to help as you helped me when I needed help the most!

And, Kriston, yes I speak Arabic, and I'd be more than happy to help your son with any questions he has.