Ya, I know i overthink things...

I was at the dentist today with dd (26.5 months) and the hygenist and dentist kept talking about her "loads of promise" etc. They were surprised that she followed directions and understood everything. I was so proud of her (I always am!), but then I started thinking...seriously can't other 2 year olds open there mouth when someone asks them to? Or look at the picture of dinosaur brushing his teeth on the wall, when told about it? The hygenist couldn't believe that my daughter told me she wanted to sit "on the fuzzy, purple chair" and then asked me where I wanted to sit.

I guess I am just having a major gifted denial moment...so much so that saying gifted denial sounds like I am bragging and admitting that she is gifted.

It is time for me to choose, or not choose a preschool for the Fall as they are filling up fast, so I have been thinking about everything a lot. I don't want to hold her back if she requires stimulation. If she is gifted do I choose a different environment...blablabla A lot of internal debates going on, and this is resulting in me overalanyzing everything!