Originally Posted by HighIQ
It is very clear to me that everyone will continue to see me as a complete weirdo.
You are not seen as a weirdo here, but as a gifted person who has asked for assistance in understanding "why this keeps happening." Therefore you are being provided with insight as to how your own choices may be inviting negative pushback from those you encounter in daily life.

Even when I make a minor error, I get ridiculed.
Some may disagree as to the size of error of walking into a restaurant's kitchen to take your food. It is healthy to accept responsibility for one's own error, and not downplay it. If social rules are not automatically clear to you, this is something that can be learned. That said, I'm sorry if the restaurant employee(s) ridiculed you when you walked into their cooking area. But I believe it could have been much worse. For example: worst case scenario may have been arresting you and closing the restaurant to clean and sanitize because an unknown and unauthorized person went into the cooking area.

Live and learn. Put it behind you. You can face tomorrow knowing that you will not make the same mistake again. You are one day older and wiser.