Originally Posted by HighIQ
I don't know what's so wrong about going into a cooking area.
It is highly unusual that an adult would not have observed the expected behavior and etiquette demonstrated or role-modeled by others over the years, and understand that the same rules apply to themselves, also. If you do not learn rules by casual observation in everyday life, then you may want to learn through an experience of direct teaching. One way to do this may be through employment. Meanwhile, I will share that various areas are off-limits to customers for a variety of reasons, including:
- security
- health department inspection reports
- employee safety
- food product safety
- customer safety
- insurance
- proper attire, specific shoes are often required
- respect for workstation boundaries and personal space
People on the autism spectrum may have difficulty learning rules through casual observation and may need or benefit from direct teaching in these areas. Gifted individuals can be on the autism spectrum, and this is often referred to as twice exceptional or 2e. Books and other resources regarding Perspective Taking, Theory of Mind, Social Thinking, can help one become attuned to the impact of their communication and actions on others.

I wasn't planning to take anything but my food.
One does not typically enter an establishment's cooking area to "take" their food. One waits politely until it is their turn, then asks for, and is "given" their food. Communication is key.

They obviously overreacted like typical low-IQ people.
Unfortunately, you seem to have lost your earlier perspective that it was "foolish" to enter the cooking area, and are now making derogatory remarks toward others for their reaction to your violation of several rules. It is my understanding that unauthorized entrance into a cooking area could result in one being arrested for trespassing.

Working diligently at learning and following rules may improve your daily interactions and help develop a healthy self-concept and resilience.

Originally Posted by HighIQ
low-IQ losers
Your frequent reference to people as low-IQ losers is not OK, and others who read your statements may incorrectly presume that members of this forum hold the same views that you have repeatedly expressed. We do not.