Amy Harrington's blog or Facebook group may help you! I can't seem to find her blog, I don't know if it is still active! Her Facebook group is Gifted Unschooling. There are about 3,000 in the group so there must be some introverts in there!

I'm not so much an introvert, but I have a chronic illness that leaves me needing to refuse many activities and stay home. I have 2 kids. I've had to put my oldest (10) in public school because it was getting to a point where I couldn't meet his needs - he was getting beyond what I could teach him and he needed to be around people. Most of the "crazy" is resolved by delegating those needs out to someone who can so it more easily. My youngest is 2 and loves people, so we'll just see what happens there.

My best friend has 3 kids. She is both extremely introverted and has chronic illness. Her oldest is 9. He is an extreme extrovert, so she decided to put him in public school this year so he could get his "peopleing" done without draining her. Her middle child is homeschooling and youngest is preK age.

Just remember you don't have to do everything alone. If one of your children's needs (or the needs of one of your children) are pushing you to a breaking point where you're not able to recharge, it's okay to delegate and pull back. It gets a lot easier when kids get older and activities are "drop off"!

Hang in there. Momming is hard. ((((Hugs))))