Just to follow-up, since you were kind enough to post for me... smile

The first week, when I wasn't there, he said nothing, she said. (I couldn't attend--the sitter took him.) She said he was a lot more talkative with me there. When I left the room today to help DS4, she said he got quiet again.

I wonder if he was quiet or if she was just more able to ignore him, but I'll take her word for it...

BTW, I just told DS7 that we could do living math at home, and then we wouldn't go to the co-op. He said that was fine with him. He worried about missing the park play afterwards, but that won't go on much longer anyway.

Though if he really wants to go, maybe we'll put him in the way-too-easy ancient Egypt class that his DS4 is in. (DS7 also had this last year in a GT Saturday class, so it's even a way-too-easy re-run! *sigh*) If I want the social for him, maybe that's a better choice...

Still mulling that part over...It's a LOT of driving for very little social time!

P.S. BBD: You're ALWAYS in the position to give me advice! Please! Sensible minds should always feel free to chime in, regardless of how old your kids are. laugh

Kriston