Eyl, for what it's worth, my DS6 scored quite highly on working memory, but has severe ADHD. He took the SBV, which doesn't include processing speed, but I don't see him having any problems in that area. He takes meds now, but when he took the test he was not medicated. There seem to be at least some kids out there who have ADHD and great working memory.

I'd agree with aeh and val in that it may be nothing or it may be something else or it may just be part of being gifted/a poor fit with the curriculum, but if your daughter is unhappy/unsuccessful it wouldn't hurt to look into it further. One of the main reasons we started meds for my son was how poorly he felt about himself due to his inability to be successful at home and school. His self esteem has really bounced back lately and he is happy again. He is also going to a private school and they are great about helping him and being understanding.

I'll just ignore the resident expert Dr. Edward on ADHD. Surely he has done plenty of studies to back up his claims that ADHD is pseudoscience and I can't wait to read them. Do come back and let us know when they are published.