I really appreciate the feedback. It is amazing, but when you consider statistic no so, that more people don't understand. I stopped working a year ago, to focus on facilitating his learning more. It had gotten to the point that I needed to stop to keep up and now a year later I feel I am drowning a bit again. I can't emphasis resources enough. I just keep finding more information and things to expose him to and it is amazing the overall growth. He just wants more, so that is why I think school is frustrating. I am sorry to hear about your son, because that is what I fear if I leave him in this situation. I can stretch myself and give more and he can stay home if needed. I was amazed the emotional change in him after just 2 days of school. It leads me to believe he would internalize and implode. The aspect of his academic gains is far outweighted in my mind by the need to raise a healthy, well adjusted person, who can hopefully cope and function in the world. The bitter true is it is so intertwined.