I was just logging on to post a similar topic so I'm following. At our previous school I knew the OT would be a joke, and combined with other SLDs we just pulled out to homeschool. We are investigating a gifted full time public school near us and thinking about enrolling again with accommodations now that we've been remediating for a year and a half.

Things I think DS would have to have to be able to participate in a classroom: ipad with snap type app. It can take a picture of a worksheet and then you can type the answers on the picture. DS doesn't type fast but much faster than writing. It eliminates reversals of numbers and (most) letters.
Also an ipad can be used for dictation, spelling, anything. (spelling tests or lessons you would have to eliminate the autocorrect things).

There are also math apps that allow typing and doodling for working through problems.

We are still working on dictation with an ipad. And I think a lot of the classroom work would still need to be scribed for DS or made easy to answer (circle answers, etc). I will never assume the classroom would help with OT for dysgraphia unless it's a school for disabilities. Our last public school, for the kids who had significant physical and/or mental differences who needed a lot of intervention frequently had to wait months for OT services (to hire help per parents), and would get instruction for a limited time during the week. I plan on pushing insurance to cover what they can (they usually refuse), paying out of pocket for a lot, and doing what I can myself.

Life is the hardest teacher. It gives the test first and then teaches the lesson.