First of all I wanted to say that i find it horrifying how schools are putting pressure on kids to get A's and B's with the threat of removing them from the class the second they drop below that, even if the problems are due just to silly calculation errors. Great way to feed perfectionism and anxiety!

DS had double vision pretty constantly for several months in kindergarten, due to a brain injury (one eye was completely stuck and pointing inward), and he coped in school by wearing an eye patch on one of his eyes. Is this an option, at least maybe for math class? He said that without the patch there were two images and he learned to look at one and ignore the other one, but I imagine that would get cumbersome. When he read without a patch, he sometimes closed one eye. I'm just trying to think of a simple solution to get through the next couple months. I would definitely push them to wait and see if she improves after therapy (but if she doesn't, are you going to be able to demonstrate that the problems with accuracy are related to vision, and if they are will the school alter their grading policies for her?).