The title says it all. Are you currently homeschooling your DC(s), or have you in the past? What is your family's level of satisfaction with homeschooling?

I'll start: I'm unofficially homeschooling DS3, and will begin "officially" homeschooling him for kindergarten when he turns 4 in the autumn. In practice, homeschooling currently involves borrowing and reading oodles of library books, visiting museums and local attractions, spending lots of time playing outside, travel, play dates, science experiments, concerts, and free play. In practice, next year probably won't be much different, but will be a logical continuation of a child-led approach in an enriched environment at a higher level of complexity and difficulty.

DS is an extremely energetic child, which requires extensive parental energy, but our satisfaction with our current arrangement is very high. DS' cognitive needs would not be met in a traditional brick and mortar school at this age, as he satisfies his curiosity by carrying on a one-on-one running conversation with me through much of the day. We both tremendously enjoy spending our time together.

What is to give light must endure burning.