Thanks Aeh and blackcat for the comments :)

Regarding them re-testing her with the same instruments, I agree. I don't understand why they aren't accepting my outside evaluations. I have a quality psych evaluation with autism diagnosis and a hospital OT evaluation diagnosing the motor skill delays. However, they are still doing an "educational autism" evaluation (worthless imo) and their own motor skill evaluation. They are also repeating many of the behavioral questionnaires that I completed with DD10's psychologist. I am worried this is setting the stage for conflict and denying her services yet again.

The laws in the state/county I live in are very unusual. Missouri has some oddly restrictive language for their disability categories. To make matters worse, I live in St. Louis County, and they have their own Special School District. They are justifiably horrible at diagnosing, especially for autism. Everyone pays for outside evaluations, lawyers, and advocates to get access to services for their kids. None of the schools in the county have their own special education teachers, all special ed teachers are employed by the Special School District. It is a bureaucratic nightmare, wrought with communication problems between the schools and the Special School District. I have had significant difficulty navigating the system, and have had DD10's rights violated frequently. Sometimes I think it would just be easier to move out of the county rather than fight these endless battles.

Blackcat,

Thank you for the testing suggestions. I will look into some of these. She has had the Beery VMI and the BOT2 done. The school refused to do a writing assessment because they say she isn't failing any subjects! I fought so hard for this during our meetings, but ultimately they refused. DD10 has a lot of writing task refusal and her writing quality is not what you would expect from someone with her verbal ability and IQ. She is left handed and her penmanship is really awful. They did say that instead of writing help they would just allow her to use a keyboard to type. I may have to follow up on this myself if she continues to have difficulty. Thanks for mentioning the OHI category, I hadn't been considering that, but it could be an option for DD10.

With respect to filing a complaint...In my state, filing a complaint is a legal process and requires a lawyer. We tried mediation as a first pass. I was told by my advocate that filing a complaint with the State means that all discussions with the school will cease, and you will proceed to a hearing with a judge. I am holding filing the complaint as a last ditch effort. If communication breaks down and she is denied services again, it may come to that.