I'm dealing with the same type of thing. The school thinks it's Ok to do about 2-4 tests for a comprehensive eval, even with multiple areas of concern. They refused to evaluate some of my areas of concern, like math fluency, for instance, because DD's standardized test scores (untimed) are high and they actually put that in a prior written notice. Something like "We refuse to test X,Y, and Z because it's unwarranted." I ended up calling the State Dept. of Special Ed, which I do frequently, and talked to a woman who works in compliance or due process. She was appalled and told me to just file a complaint already. I told her I just want to get the inept people off the team and she ended up calling the special ed director who is trying to put together a decent eval. If you get the special ed director involved and say things like "I'm really trying to avoid the need to request an independent evaluation(in our state the district needs to pay), or filing a written complaint with the State." That's the ONLY thing that gets them to listen. I have tried being super nice--it never works.

We had the same issues with OT last year with DS (at a different school) and what we ended up doing was getting a written outside diagnosis of Developmental Coordination Disorder and they wrote a "Physical Impairment" IEP. "Other Health Disability" is another category he could have fit in to. That got him OT and DAPE, as well as academic services like writing from a special ed teacher since he had inadequate classroom work. He was also put into a social skills group because the outside neuropsych recommended it, although I think that has had very limited value in his case since they are placing him with kids who are much more impaired.

Call a team meeting to discuss your concerns and an evaluation plan and make sure teachers are included (unless the teachers are unhelpful). Tell them they need to be assertive about what they are dealing with. It's hard for special ed staff to argue with co-workers. If you have already had a meeting, and they refuse to test all your areas of concern, go up the chain of command. The asst. special ed director was just as unhelpful as everyone else so I had to go up to the director.

For writing/OT concerns the OT at DD's school (the only helpful person on the team) suggested:
Beery-Buktenica Developmental Test Visual-Motor Integration (otherwise known as Beery VMI)
5 minute timed writing sample compared to peers
2 sentence far point copy writing sample
Paragraph Computer Copy Writing Sample
Sensory Processing Measure (home and school)--I think because in DD's case she presses down ridiculously hard on the paper and writes over and over everything, plus she has problems with noise
Random Handwriting Sample
BOT2 (Bruiniks-Oseretsky Test of Motor Proficiency Fine Motor subtest and Manual Coordination subtests). We have outside results on this already, but she wants to do it again.

They can't diagnose dysgraphia but I told her privately I think that is what the issue is, so she is doing tests that address the issue.

For academic testing they wanted to do the Woodcock Johnson achievement writing cluster but I said they need to add to that or substitute since kids only need to write one sentence at a time, so they are talking about the WIAT writing cluster.

Good luck!