Welcome!

You obviously have a very gifted DC on your hands! smile

Our DS12 skipped 6th grade this year and went into compacted math so it's like he's taking three years of math in one. He's doing quite well in all aspects though he needs some support in his executive functioning. Your DS's scores have a similar distribution with the VCI being the highest, then PRI, then WM, and then PS. Your DS's working memory is much higher though and that will be a great asset when grade (2?)skipping I should think. The processing is lower than the rest but is still low average, right? Did you get some insight into why it was low? For instance, our tester attributed DS's lower PS to perfectionism.
Davidson has some wonderful links to articles regarding lower processing speed as do other gifted sights. It's very common as you'll see, and remember, one of the reasons it looks so low is that the others are SO high.
I don't know if you're in the states but another useful tool to determine whether or not grade advancement would be good is the Iowa Assessment Scale which takes into consideration a number of different factors.
I would think your DC would be an excellent candidate.

I hope this helps.

Last edited by KADmom; 03/28/14 06:45 AM.