Anytime I have requested testing information or scores on either DD8 or DD9 this is how it went -
I emailed or called the principal and asked for any and all testing they had done. The principal then gathered that info or told the current teacher to get that info for me and then a sealed envelope was sent home with the girls in their backpacks. I have received information on STAR, MAP, and AR on both girls; and state assessment scores for DD9. The first time I requested this info with DD9 I didn't know what some of the abbreviations stood for and I called the principal for clarification. She readily explained what each category stood for and what that meant in terms of progress and percentile, etc. Other than telling us parents if our child meets or exceeds, etc. on the state assessments, our school doesn't give out any other testing information of their own volition. They put all the tests on the school calendar so we know what day they test, but then they don't tell us how our child did. At least we can have the information if we ask, but I bet I may very well be the only parent in the last couple years to even ask for that information.

I agree with what some others have posted - I don't think they can keep this information from you, but you may have to go higher up the ladder than the teacher to get it.