I obviously can't speak to the practice in your district or at your school. However, I did learn that our official "school record" includes a very limited number of items, at least partly for practicality reasons. We have over 100,000 students in our district and the paperwork/recording keeping would be expensive and cumbersome otherwise. Any tests mandated by law are part of the official school record and provided to the parents. Other tests may be requested through the school adminstration. In particular, my children had taken national tests in the younger grades (1st & 2nd) that I did not see until years later (when I requested them) and barely knew were adminstered at the time. In our case, the district wasn't trying to hide the scores. It simply was no big deal to them and in fact the scores for the whole school were all compiled together and the adminstrator had to manually blocked out the other students' scores to show me my children's scores. Ultimately, the administrator had to figure out how to generate an individual student report through the district, which took some time but I obviously didn't pressure him because there was no reason to hurry. Sometimes the school provided testing to catch potential problem students or to get a sense of the demographics for the school.

Your teacher may not have authority to release standardized test scores without the administrator's approval. You should just email one of the adminstrators and/or make an appointment to go in and review the scores.