|Whatever | Whenever |
|Whatever | Whenever |
|Whatever | Whenever |
|Whatever | Whenever |
|Whatever | Whenever |
|Whatever | Whenever |
|--------------------|

Absolutely LOVE this! lol. laugh

We are homeschooling our extremely (EXTREMELY) social little girl, dd7, although I said it might not work out because she would be bored. After a couple years of elementary, she had lots of friends but 3 main kids she loved to hang out with, all boys for some reason. And her cousins, who fortunately live close.

One of her main buddies is homeschooling now, too, and the mom of the other two guys (brothers) is also seriously considering homeschool, so in the end she might not see them anyway if she *was* in school.
So, we have been lucky, but the real bottom line was school was not the place for her: she had vision issues which we are working on so that put her in an odd place reading wise, giving the school an excuse not to 'push' her. Nevermind every math pretest and iq test showed her miles ahead of k and 1st grade. For that matter, reading wasn't bad either, she was just holding her book funny and using 1 eye (yeesh!)

For now, and for us, this is a good decision; and she is motivated to socialize ALOT, unlike the rest of us, so I can count on her to remind me to make play dates for her when I would rather read a book and burn dinner. I mean she will be coming home from a party and asking about who we might have over when we get home! My ds13 sees more people because of her, and so do I.