I hear you KJP and yes it will be a lot of work. All the folks here told me how lucky we were to get very similar information at the age of 6 rather than at 10 or 12 or even older. I am going to tell you the same thing.

I wouldn't worry about the DYS side of things just yet. IMO you will need to get a handle on the LD side before you move on the other stuff. With labeled disabilities should come appropriate accommodations - that is a big plus. I have found that I have had to do the research myself and educate the school team on the effects of slow processing speed. They seem to understand dyslexia and dysgraphia pretty well and do a kind of ok job on working memory issues. Learning about the effects of slow processing speed, though, was a bit of a wake up call.

So as Melessa says Take a Deep Breath. You have done an awesome job finding this information early and the folks on this board have a wealth of knowledge and a generosity of spirit to share their experiences to help along the way.