Those scores are wonderful. My son is six, and although his scores weren't as high as your daughter's, he is a bit of mystery to me. He goes to a private school and I was in the habit of giving him a small amount of pen and paper homework during the summer. This summer, he became resistant- wanted to swim, build legos, do puzzles, and read comic books and graphic novels. It was frustrating that he didn't want to do any of what I deemed "real" work.
With him (yes, I agree kids are different), he needed to hibernate into his own interests. Most kids do this in the summer, but it was kind of frustrating to me (as I'm a planner, and had planned so many learning activities for him). When I look back at his development, I see several periods of what I call "hibernation" before he hits a runway going 200 miles an hour.
He doesn't listen well to the extent that it was brought up by his kindergarten teacher and was a big issue at home. We actually considered that he might have an auditory processing problem, it was so bad. His IQ test and recent achievement tests do not in any way support an auditory problem. We discovered that he is often so far in his own head, that routine information/requests don't rise to surface. "Put on your shoes" just doesn't scratch the surface of other, more interesting thoughts.
He also complained when things were too easy (tedious) and when things required a lot of effort! Frustrating! I found that it meant that he just didn't want to do anything I deemed "work" or traditionally "academic." I had to let myself be okay with that- I think I was so accustomed to seeing my child "on" that I would get concerned if he just wanted downtime.
Would further testing give you more information? Possibly. Especially if you suspect that there is a 2e issue. Otherwise, I think observing your daughter and her patterns (especially in a homeschool environment) may give you more insight.