Those are very high, very even scores. Your little girl is obviously very gifted. One of the things I learned on this board is that you've seen one gifted child, you've seen one gifted child. Giftedness really does look different from kid to kid.

It's great that you were able to respond to her needs by taking her out of school. We've always homeschooled from the beginning, so I've never had to deal with that transition. But I've heard it can be difficult. Since you took her out because school was unpleasant for her, I am wondering if you took some time to deschool. I've heard many people say that kids often need at least a few months to decompress from the school experience, particularly if it was a difficult one.

I would also point out that six is still pretty young. For context, we pretty much unschooled at that age, and I wasn't thinking in terms of gifted at all. I didn't have any idea that my kids have significantly advanced abilities. My DYS daughter wasn't reading at that age. I read her lots of books, she listened to a lot of audiobooks. We went to museums, took walks in the woods, and grew crystals. We mummified our own chicken, watched lots of documentaries, and spent time with friends.

Your daughter might need less structure, or she might need more. She might need more challenge, or she might need less. I do agree that gifted kids need to learn to deal with challenge. But I don't think that is necessarily their main task at six. At six, most kids actually still learn best by playing. Even gifted kids.

In terms of understanding her level of giftedness, and how that impacts her behavior and her academic needs, you are mostly going to have to learn from her. I've done a lot of reading on this board as well as other places, and I can say that no other kid I've read about it seems exactly like my daughter. But all the reading has still helped me understand her better.

You might consider applying for DYS. Her full-scale IQ is one point short, but I think you would still have a chance.