No, I don't mean to ask if you are an evangelical who supports gifted education. I mean, are you someone who sees value in educating others (mainly teachers and administrators) in the benefits and necessity of appropriate gifted education for your children? My story in a tiny nutshell: 2 years ago, if you asked me if gifted children needed "special services", I probably would have said no, they will be fine in the end, no matter what their classroom situations. Fast forward to this past school year and after seeing what DS 6 has gone through and after having him tested and speaking with professionals in the field, I am a believer! I often find myself wanting to educate my son's rather ignorant teachers, but am not sure how to go about it. For example, my son is currently subject accelerated 3 years ahead in math (in 1st grade and attends 4th grade math once a week). I recently had a conversation with my son's 4th grade math teacher who admitted that she was philosophically opposed to any acceleration but acknowledged that for my son, it was a great fit for him. He is happy and excelling in her class. So, in that moment, I felt a need to hook her up with lots of articles and resources so that she could "see the light" and be personally more supportive of acceleration. Is that appropriate? Is that something some of you would do?