Okay, the principal at my son's school is really upsetting me. I mean, I am just floored. So, I just had a very unpleasant encounter with him in person where he told me that we would not speak at the IEP meeting (to which I am bringing an advocate and he is aware that I am doing so) about the para's comments to my son about his scribing accommodations. First, he tells me that we are no longer going to communicate in writing/email and now this? So I said "oh yes we'll discuss it at the iep mtg that is one of the reasons we are meeting, because you didn't want to discuss it in writing." He said he would be "happy to talk with me about it alone after the iep meeting." I said "why? why wouldn't we discuss this at the iep meeting?" He said "Because it is a personnel issue." I said "well it may be that but it is a personnel issue that affected my son's IEP accommodations and his learning environment so it more than appropriate we discuss it at the IEP meeting." He continued to argue and said something like he would only deal with myself or my husband. I think that was his way of stating he will not talk around or with the advocate present. Seriously? Can he do that? I just said "we'll talk about it on Monday." And I plan on bringing it up with the advocate there so he can say in front of her or at the iep meeting that he will not discuss the para incident during the IEP. This guy is actually starting to scare me. I thought he was such a nice guy and it seem like when we are alone he gets very intimidating... I am so upset, my stomach is in knots. Whenever I get this stressed I drop weight like crazy and I have lost like 2 lbs in the past two days.