Have you considered neurofeedback? I ask because my DS7 was given a misdiagnosis of ADHD and the diagnosis has been ruled out by two neurofeedback providers. My DS has been doing neurofeedback on and off since Aug and we've seen big improvements.

Neurofeedback is being seen as a non-invasive, drug-free alternative method to treating ADHD or ADHD symptoms. It can give you a more definitive answer on whether ADHD is present or not based on actual brain wave activity. Either a child has high theta brain waves or they don't. High theta brain waves are characteristic of children with ADHD. So neurofeedback is less subjective.

Neurofeedback providers often work with dieticians or nutritionists for help. Some may even recommend a particular elimination diet. There is the Healing Young Brains: The Neurofeedback Solution (http://www.amazon.com/Healing-Young...012&sr=8-1&keywords=healing+young+brains) as well as ones by Dr. Amend and others.

DS has been on a gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, processed-free, etc. diet since August. There's tons of recipes online to make things like black bean brownies or avocado chocolate pudding which are healthy alternatives for kids (and things that they might actually like to eat).