I reworded my earlier post a little bit mor coherently.
I'm of the opinion that the kindergarten killer (i cried fountains for days) might have been partially the result of a bad reaction to anti-depressants. (maybe the movie theater killer too) they were both male in their early 20s. The commercials on tv selling anti- depressants say, "may worsen suidicidal thoughts or actions in teens or young adults, consult your doctor immediately if your condition worsens". At first I thought it would be the bath salts (fake synthetic coke and pot that's sold legally in stores). Then I saw that he's super rich, his parents divorced, and he had mental issues, I'm thinking it was the side effect they advertise in the anti-depressant commercials for that age group.

And then I made a disclaimer not to make that fallacy where you take what I said and apply it to the extreme and think that I mean children shouldn't have medication or counseling if they need it. I just think it was a known and advertised side effect for that age group and side effects happen sometimes.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar