She thinks (but is reluctant to say to anyone but us) that she probably scored north of 225. Maybe a perfect score if she didn't make any calculation errors, but we all know that isn't terribly likely since DD is rather prone to them. But she'll be in the 72-74 range on each section, probably, and from the sounds of things, quite likely near perfect in both reading and writing sections.

She was done in under an hour and a half, too, which blew the proctor away (she was testing individually because of her accommodations). So that was one major bonus. I sat in the hall and played angry birds so that the proctor could grab me immediately if needed.

DD said that the proctor's eyes bugged when she finished the first reading section in about nine minutes. wink

My only worry is that I've heard from two or three other people that this year's PSAT seemed "very easy" which is exactly what DD thought, too, relative to practice tests. So this year's scores could skew very very high, which would make the impact of that 220+ score a lot less than she'd like. On the other hand, her bestie took it on Wednesday and didn't say anything about it being "easy" on Thursday night when they were on the phone.

She was playing for bragging rights, though, after that slam dunk of the practice test. She wants to beat the pants off of the other likely contender for valedictorian (also a PG kid, nearly the same age as DD), and her bestie (age-typical 11th grader, male HG) who teases her about being both younger and female.

I then took her shopping as a reward. She got a bunch of halloween costume stuff. Oh, not for halloween. For Cosplay... which is a side-effect of the gaming lifestyle. LOL. My only challenge now is to prevent her from wearing the warm-weather costume to an outdoor table game today. LOL. grin

Schrödinger's cat walks into a bar. And doesn't.