I love the tablet idea, but we are low income so I'm not sure how we could pull that one off. I'm almost certain it would work for him though. I'll have to brainstorm that.

I think part of my issue is that Wolf is a workbook fiend. I used to use the threat of no workbook today if you don't behave when he was 2-3 years old. I'm used to a very workbook oriented process. At the same time though, Wolf's handwriting is just above atrocious... With Bear I tried doing spelling words, even writing his own sentences, instead of work book sheets, but that went just as badly. He's always been a puzzle.

I'm not really sure WHY everything except cutting/pasting, drawing and computer work is such a struggle. He's always had to work on holding the pencil right and needs a triangle or his pressure is off. He's a lefty too and he actually has pretty decent letter formation for a little guy. I'll see if I can get him to explain what the problem is. That's always a bit hit or miss with him. He's either perfectly clear or refuses to respond.