Thanks to everyone for the great advise! I am gathering some writing/math samples to bring to the teacher. Also I am bringing a book he is reading at the moment should she ask him to read.

I am still wondering about contacting the admissions director for the following reason.
When we were there for DS's K entrance testing I said something about getting together and discussing subject acceleration. He responded with "Absolutely, but let's wait a couple of weeks after the school year starts so that your son can get into the class and get to know the teacher a bit first"
So approaching him now, 2 weeks BEFORE school even starts might seem a bit frantic. Like I said, I want to start off on the right terms.

On the other hand, this discussion took place BEFORE I knew I was going to have achievement/IQ results in hand. I feel it is my task to give him this info. The question is...when.

Cricket, DS4 is done with 3 digit addition/subtraction with regrouping, done with single digit multiplication and is currently about to start double digit multiplication at Kumon.
He knows division as well but has not done it yet at Kumon.

Last edited by 1111; 08/08/12 11:06 AM.