I'd bring in some 'work samples' in the child's own handwriting if possible - a math worksheet, a 'book report' and an art project if he can make them. Maybe a video of your child reading aloud and talking about his favorite book. That will be much more meaningful for the teacher than Achievement test numbers.

Mostly listen. Ask which topics are taught 'to all' and which ones the kids are tested and then placed in groups to be taught. If reading is tested, will she have the ability to test 'all the way up' to where he is, or will she need to stop at grade level or a year or two above because of a lack of access to materials?

I would limit how much I would say with DS present (especially with Achievement test numbers) - making an appointment to meet individually with the teacher later might be better.

Asking the admissions director how much info the teacher has is a good idea. Also be ready to provide the teacher with resources, such as Davidson's http://www.davidsongifted.org/edguild/ and the book Teaching Gifted Kids in the Regular Classroom: Strategies and Techniques Every Teacher Can Use to Meet the Academic Needs of the Gifted and Talented (Book & Cdrom) [Paperback]
Susan Winebrenner M.S. (Author)

and the ERIC digest

Good Luck,
Grinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com