The best kindergarten thing I ever came across was courtesy of a school in Wake County NC. One of the things they required was that parents of incoming kindergarteners write a letter to the kindergarten team about their child: just, y'know..."who is this kid". His strengths and weaknesses, certainly, but also the fact that he sometimes spells his name right to left instead of left to right (and then insists he did it because it looks better that way, because he has to save face at all costs) or that he absolutely loathes Superman for some reason you've never figured out.
If you have in hand both the letter and the scores (and maybe some examples if you're telling her he's got a naturally developed artistic perspective or can do four-column sums without breaking a sweat), it gives a far more complete picture than either alone.

If you're going that route I'd give them to the teacher, and let her go to administration with them. And if you haven't heard anything in a discreet amount of time, an email to administration saying "I left these with Mrs. Smith and figured I should give you a week or two to give them some thought, what with the beginnning of the year being so busy-- when can we meet to talk about this?"

"I love it when you two impersonate earthlings."