Originally Posted by kboyzRpg
QUESTION: Does anyone know where I can find a list of the states, school districts, countries, etc., that use the IOWA scale? In an appendix to "A Nation Deceived" (www.nationdeceived.org), there is a mention of 103 schools that responded to a study, and a table lists Australia and 12 US states specifically. In the preface to the IAS-3 Manual, there is the following statement:
However, a list or specific number of states, schools, school districts, etc., was not listed anywhere that I can find in the manual or through online research.

Any ideas?
Kevin

Hi Kevin - welcome!
I have an idea - in the past the lead researcher for IAS has been very kind and helpful - I would email:
Susan Assouline
Professor, School Psychology; Associate Director, Belin-Blank Center

Contact Information
Mailing Address:
600 Blank Honors Center
Belin-Blank Center
The University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA 52242

Email: susan-assouline@uiowa.edu
Telephone: 319/335-6148
Facsimile: 319/335-5151
Office Hours: By appointment

I'm guessing that your school would like to be able to phone some neighboring schools to get advice on how the darn scale is supposed to work. But what ever your purpose is, please share it with Dr. Asouline. Even if she can't give you a list, she may be able to help in some other way, such as offering to contact the school, or contacting a local school and asking them to contact your school. Who knows?

Good luck and Welcome!
Grinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com