This is the email i am going to send in response to the earlier email sent to me by the school in my previous post. Feel free to critique:

I have read the IAS, and do not read anywhere where a 75% on an achievement test is a criteria for the IAS, it is merely a "component". The IAS gives 2 points for a 75% score 2 levels above, but also gives 1 point for a 50-75% score. In addition, it weighs the Ability portion much higher, as it gives 6 points for a very high IQ test, which was never done on ***. The point of that is obviously to see if she would have the capacity to absorb what will be taught.

In addition, Standard 4, Practice H of the Local AIG plan states that a score of <10 points on the AAAA or a Grand Total Score of <60 points are a criteria for Subject Acceleration. It requires more than 10 points on the AAAA or more than 60 points only for Grade Advancement.

I believe that the way you are interpreting Practice H, and perhaps even the intent of it, is to require 75% on an achiement test in addition to the IAS. But as the AIG plan is currently written for 2010-2013, an IAS is the only criteria, and that has not been completed for ***.