Thank you Katelynsmom.
I couldn't argue if I wanted to, it would give me a headache. I have a three year old. I think all I do is argue, answer, explain myself, explain other stuff to him all day long. I am not going to do that for a grown up right now. smile
I like the frequent superficial conversations I'm with relatives lately now that I'm a mommy. It's different from the thought-spouting I always did before. But it feels cheesy and canned and beautiful like I wouldn't have guessed. I always missed something simple and magical I always saw everybody else had. Well, this is it. :)))
Which is another point. Mom says I shouldn't argue with him because it will make him think it's ok to argue with teachers. I don't think she's wrong. Luckily there's this forum with it's wealth of tips and tricks for parenting gifted children. The answer to that one was he gets two or three tokens per day that he can interrupt the class and bother the teacher with questions and opinions. And they said i had a habit of walking around the class and bothering everybody because my work was done all the time. The answer is either appropriate educational placement, squishy balls, or enrichment sent from home for the extra 3/4 of classwork time they always give you. Not sure what's going to happen but I feel secure from hanging out here.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar